The SecureAdvantage Difference
- Flexible Deductible Choices - Choose the most appropriate deductible to meet Your needs and Your budget for Your SecureAdvantage Specified Disease/Sickness Plan and Your SecureAdvantage Accident Plan.
- With the SecureAdvantage Specified Disease/Sickness Plan, the SecureAdvantage Accident Plan, and the SecureAdvantage Health & Wellness Plans You select a PPO network that is available for Your state.
- Each Plan pays in addition to any coverage You have in force.
- Your initial rate is guaranteed for 12 months at no extra charge!*
- 24-Hour coverage, on or off the job.
- Portable coverage You can take with You even if You move or change jobs.
- The SecureAdvantage Health & Wellness PLUS Plans provide first dollar coverage for Outpatient Doctor's Office Visits. And with the Special Doctor Office Visit “rollover” feature, if You don’t use Your Doctor Office Visit benefits, You don’t lose them!
- Increasing Lifetime Maximum for both Specified Disease/Sickness & Accident coverage. Get rewarded for Your good health with Our Increasing Lifetime Maximum for Specified Disease/Sickness and Accident coverage.
- The SecureAdvantage Specified Disease/Sickness Plan, SecureAdvantage Accident Plan, and SecureAdvantage Health & Wellness Plans are not essential health benefit plans under the Affordable Care Act (“ACA”). Instead, they will supplement an essential health benefit plan.
* The Premium Rate Guarantee Period does not apply to any rate change due to: change of address; addition of Insureds; change of benefits or options; change of Mode Of Premium Payment; different Participating Provider network; Participating Provider network availability, negotiated discounts, or its relationship to the Company; coverage, benefits, limitations, exclusions or premium change; or future requirements of any federal or state law.
The ACA generally requires individuals to maintain “minimum essential coverage" or be subject to the payment of the annual shared responsibility payment with the payment of their taxes to the federal government from 2014 – 2018. Congress eliminated the shared responsibility payment in 2019 and beyond for individuals who do not maintain ACA “minimum essential coverage” during 2019 or any year thereafter. The SecureAdvantage Specified Disease/Sickness Plan, SecureAdvantage Accident Plan and SecureAdvantage Health & Wellness Plans provide benefits for covered medical services but are neither traditional major medical plans nor Workers Compensation plans under state law. The SecureAdvantage Specified Disease/Sickness Plan, SecureAdvantage Accident Plan and SecureAdvantage Health & Wellness Plans are considered “excepted benefit plans” under the ACA and are not “minimum essential coverage” plans under the ACA.
All Products not available in all states. Exclusions and limitations apply. Please see a Licensed Agent for details./em>