The PremierChoice Difference
- With the PremierChoice Specified Disease/Sickness Plans, the PremierChoice Accident Plans, and the PremierChoice Health & Wellness Plan You select a PPO network that is available for Your state.
- Choose Any Doctor, Any Hospital! But You can stretch Your dollars further by choosing an In-Network Provider.
- No Calendar Year Deductibles to Satisfy!
- Each Plan pays in addition to any coverage You have in force.
- Your initial rate is guaranteed for 15 months at no extra charge!*
- 24-Hour coverage, on or off the job.
- Portable coverage You can take with You even if You move or change jobs.
- The PremierChoice Specified Disease/Sickness Plans, PremierChoice Accident Plans, and PremierChoice Health & Wellness Plans are not essential health benefit plans under the Affordable Care Act (“ACA”). Instead, they will supplement an essential health benefit plan under which You must first satisfy a deductible every year before You are eligible to receive benefit payments.
* The Premium Rate Guarantee Period does not apply to any rate change due to: change of address; addition of Insureds; change of benefits or options; change of Mode Of Premium Payment; coverage, benefits, limitation or exclusion changes; or any future requirements of any federal or state law.
The ACA generally requires individuals to maintain “minimum essential coverage" or be subject to the payment of the annual shared responsibility payment with the payment of their taxes to the federal government from 2014 – 2018. Congress eliminated the shared responsibility payment in 2019 and beyond for individuals who do not maintain ACA “minimum essential coverage” during 2019 or any year thereafter. The PremierChoice Specified Disease/Sickness Plans, PremierChoice Accident Plans and PremierChoice Health & Wellness Plans provide benefits for covered medical services but are neither traditional major medical plans nor Workers Compensation plans under state law. The PremierChoice Specified Disease/Sickness Plans, PremierChoice Accident Plans and PremierChoice Health & Wellness Plans are considered “excepted benefit plans” under the ACA and are not “minimum essential coverage” plans under the ACA.
All Products not available in all states. Exclusions and limitations apply. Please see a Licensed Agent for details.